EmpressReece

Hooked on Books

Gemina (The Illuminae Files)
Jay Kristoff, Amie Kaufman
Angela J. Townsend
Progress: 274/274 pages
The Other Side of Midnight
Simone St. James
Olmec Obituary (Dr Pimms, Intermillennial Sleuth Book 1)
David L. Owen
Progress: 12 %
Stiletto: A Novel
Daniel O'Malley, Hachette Audio, Moira Quirk
Progress: 31 %
The Fate of the Tearling: A Novel (The Queen of the Tearling Book 3)
Erika Johansen
The Aeronaut's Windlass: The Cinder Spires, Book 1
Jim Butcher, -Penguin Audio-, Euan Morton
Progress: 11 %

Sebastian St. Cyr - Need I Say More...

When Falcons Fall - C.S. Harris

Sebastian St. Cyr, Viscount Devlin, the most delicious male protagonist you'll find in a historical mystery series. He's back with his wife Hero & his infant son, Simon in his latest mystery, When Falcons Fall.

Sebastian, along with his family, has traveled to the small village of Shropshire in search of information about his own birthright when the body of a young widow is found on the river bank. Deemed a suicide by the local constable, Sebastian agrees to take on the investigation because he's not altogether convinced that's the case. Lucien Bonaparte, the estranged brother of Napoleon Bonaparte just also happens to be staying in the area which leads Sebastian to think that this suspicious death might have wider implications then he's been lead to believe.

This was another solid mystery by Harris! The entire series has been fantastic actually. I've ranked every book either 4 or 5 stars so if you're in the hunt for a new armchair hottie, you can't go wrong with the Regency's hottest Viscount!