EmpressReece

Hooked on Books

Gemina (The Illuminae Files)
Jay Kristoff, Amie Kaufman
Angela J. Townsend
Progress: 274/274 pages
The Other Side of Midnight
Simone St. James
Olmec Obituary (Dr Pimms, Intermillennial Sleuth Book 1)
David L. Owen
Progress: 12 %
Stiletto: A Novel
Daniel O'Malley, Hachette Audio, Moira Quirk
Progress: 31 %
The Fate of the Tearling: A Novel (The Queen of the Tearling Book 3)
Erika Johansen
The Aeronaut's Windlass: The Cinder Spires, Book 1
Jim Butcher, -Penguin Audio-, Euan Morton
Progress: 11 %

Where to Find Me?

I'm really hoping that Booklikes gets their technical issues worked out and they don't do anything drastic like dissolve because I am not looking forward to moving anywhere else. I personally haven't found another site that's comparable. I've heard good things about Litsy but whether they are actually comparable I don't know. I switched from Apple to Android two years ago so I won't be trying them out until they support the Android platform.

Here are links to my profile on the sites that I currently use or have accounts at:

Link to Goodreads - I am an active member so you are more then welcome to send me a friend request over there. My username is also Empress Reece (Hooked on Books).

Link to Twitter Account - I also use Twitter so feel free to follow me there too (@EmpressReece)

Link to LibraryThing - I have a LibraryThing account but I've never used it much; not because I've had any problems with it though. I started using Booklikes & Goodreads and didn't really want to actively manage three sites so I just let this account collect dust. My username is also EmpressReece.

Link to Reading Room - I have a Reading Room account but I've never used it or imported books because I just never took to the interface. It's not very user friendly at all. Even though I'm logged in, it will still continuously give me pop-ups to login again which annoys the shit out of me. I also tried to connect my blog several times and it never would work. So I gave up on that site...my username though is once again EmpressReece.

Feel free to connect with me at any of those places regardless if Booklikes goes by the wayside which, I really hope they don't because our selections for a site move aren't looking very promising.