empressreece

Hooked on Books

Avid Multi-Genre Reader. Lover of Books with Unique Settings. Audiobook Fanatic. Sweet Tea Addict. Mom of Two Boys & Mistress of Two Very Energetic Black Kittens.  -Empress Reece

Adrift: Seventy-Six Days Lost at Sea
Steven Callahan
Subhuman (A Unit 51 Novel)
Michael McBride
Despite Lupus: How to Live Well with a Chronic Illness (1)
Sara Gorman
A is for Arsenic: The Poisons of Agatha Christie
Kathryn Harkup
Progress: 3 %

Where to Find Me?

I'm really hoping that Booklikes gets their technical issues worked out and they don't do anything drastic like dissolve because I am not looking forward to moving anywhere else. I personally haven't found another site that's comparable. I've heard good things about Litsy but whether they are actually comparable I don't know. I switched from Apple to Android two years ago so I won't be trying them out until they support the Android platform.

Here are links to my profile on the sites that I currently use or have accounts at:

Link to Goodreads - I am an active member so you are more then welcome to send me a friend request over there. My username is also Empress Reece (Hooked on Books).

Link to Twitter Account - I also use Twitter so feel free to follow me there too (@EmpressReece)

Link to LibraryThing - I have a LibraryThing account but I've never used it much; not because I've had any problems with it though. I started using Booklikes & Goodreads and didn't really want to actively manage three sites so I just let this account collect dust. My username is also EmpressReece.

Link to Reading Room - I have a Reading Room account but I've never used it or imported books because I just never took to the interface. It's not very user friendly at all. Even though I'm logged in, it will still continuously give me pop-ups to login again which annoys the shit out of me. I also tried to connect my blog several times and it never would work. So I gave up on that site...my username though is once again EmpressReece.

Feel free to connect with me at any of those places regardless if Booklikes goes by the wayside which, I really hope they don't because our selections for a site move aren't looking very promising.