Hooked on Books

Avid Multi-Genre Reader. Lover of Books with Unique Settings. Audiobook Fanatic. Sweet Tea Addict. Mom of Two Boys & Mistress of Two Very Energetic Black Kittens.  -Empress Reece

The Invisible Library
Genevieve Cogman
Artists in Crime
Ngaio Marsh
Wake of Vultures
Lila Bowen
Progress: 15 %
I came across this post, Courtesy of Ella MC's "So it Goes" blog, and wanted to pass it along. I haven't read this book yet but I bought a new hardcover last year with the intentions of starting it and now I have the perfect opportunity. I think it would be very informative to be able to read this book with the author. Thinking about joining the group- Anyone else interested in joining with me?

House of Leaves group read with Mark Z. Danielewski - open & free

Reblogged from "So it goes.":
House of Leaves - Mark Z. Danielewski

I know everyone's busy these days, but I just stumbled over something I find exciting.

House of Leaves group read on facebook (sadly facebook, but....)

The leader is Mark Z. Danielewski!

It just started. So I'm going to take this chance to read it with the author over the next months.

HOL Group Read w/ MZD on FB

Want to take part? Still early days, despite the official start date, they've only done the covers & front matter.)

Click Join and they'll approve you as soon as he or his assistant is online. Huge group, but already a ton of materials available, etc. Page one started yesterday, so we're not behind at all.

nb. I have nothing to do with this beyond having just joined the read myself.