empressreece

Hooked on Books

Avid Multi-Genre Reader. Lover of Books with Unique Settings. Audiobook Fanatic. Sweet Tea Addict. Mom of Two Boys & Mistress of Two Very Energetic Black Kittens.  -Empress Reece

Adrift: Seventy-Six Days Lost at Sea
Steven Callahan
Subhuman (A Unit 51 Novel)
Michael McBride
Despite Lupus: How to Live Well with a Chronic Illness (1)
Sara Gorman
A is for Arsenic: The Poisons of Agatha Christie
Kathryn Harkup
Progress: 3 %

Fall of Queen Elena...

The Gender End - Bella Forrest

The Gender End is the seventh and final book in The Gender Game series. I've been following the series since book one so I've been waiting for this finale for a while and was glad to finally get some closure.

Violet and Viggo along with their group of Matrus and Patrus survivors, head to Matrus to make a stand against Queen Elena to take her down once and for all. Going up against a psycho Queen though, means the fight was not without many struggles and sacrifices along the way but there were also several wedding celebrations thrown in to even things out a bit. All in all, I was pleased with the ending and how all the loose ends tied together. I was especially glad to see the cowardly, loud mouth, King of Patrus finally get what he's deserved for a while now. He's caused me much distress throughout this series so that was one of the highlights of the story for me.  :  )