EmpressReece

Hooked on Books

Gemina (The Illuminae Files)
Jay Kristoff, Amie Kaufman
Angela J. Townsend
Progress: 274/274 pages
The Other Side of Midnight
Simone St. James
Olmec Obituary (Dr Pimms, Intermillennial Sleuth Book 1)
David L. Owen
Progress: 12 %
Stiletto: A Novel
Daniel O'Malley, Hachette Audio, Moira Quirk
Progress: 31 %
The Fate of the Tearling: A Novel (The Queen of the Tearling Book 3)
Erika Johansen
The Aeronaut's Windlass: The Cinder Spires, Book 1
Jim Butcher, -Penguin Audio-, Euan Morton
Progress: 11 %

Bookburners Season One: Episode 4...

Bookburners: A Sorcerer's Apprentice (Season 1, Episode 4) - Mur Lafferty, Max Gladstone, Margaret Dunlap, Brian Francis Slattery

In Episode 4, Asanti manipulates Sal into flying to Glasgow as her backup on a mission involving her mentor Seamus. She wants to keep it secret from the rest of the team because it has the potential to get her fired and Seamus posthumously excommunicated. They find that a restaurant and most of the locals have fallen under the power of a demon and it's going to take more then just the two of them to get it under control.

This was a fun episode written by Mur Lafferty. Moral of the story- don't try to take down a demented Chef and restaurant full of possessed customers on your own! : )

*I received Bookburners: The Complete Season One from NetGalley & Serial Box Publishing in exchange for an honest review. Thank You!

Professional Reader Reviews Published