EmpressReece

Hooked on Books

Gemina (The Illuminae Files)
Jay Kristoff, Amie Kaufman
Angela J. Townsend
Progress: 274/274 pages
The Other Side of Midnight
Simone St. James
Olmec Obituary (Dr Pimms, Intermillennial Sleuth Book 1)
David L. Owen
Progress: 12 %
Stiletto: A Novel
Daniel O'Malley, Hachette Audio, Moira Quirk
Progress: 31 %
The Fate of the Tearling: A Novel (The Queen of the Tearling Book 3)
Erika Johansen
The Aeronaut's Windlass: The Cinder Spires, Book 1
Jim Butcher, -Penguin Audio-, Euan Morton
Progress: 11 %

Bookburners Season One: Episode 8...

Bookburners: Under My Skin (Season 1, Episode 8) - Mur Lafferty, Max Gladstone, Margaret Dunlap, Brian Francis Slattery

What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas  - like that one night stand after one too many, gambling your savings because you're feeling lucky or getting inked with that tribal band you wanted since Junior year! : ) Well be thankful you didn't get one of these tattoos...

After reports come in that reality TV contestants on a new show called Ink Stainz: Vegas are dropping dead after receiving their on-air tats, Team 3 heads to Sin City.

Someone has cursed the ink! Can Team 3 find the tattoo artist responsible? The clock is ticking...

This episode was tons of fun! It was something different to spice it up. I wonder where Team 3's heading next??

*I received Bookburners: The Complete Season One from NetGalley & Serial Box Publishing in exchange for an honest review. Thank you!

Professional Reader Reviews Published